Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
MARKDEBRAND® GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES Markdebrand is pleased to provide to our Clients, licensors and / or advertisers this Proposal of Products and / or Services that we offer within our different Portfolios, which are a registered trademark of Markdebrand. All access and use of any proposal for Services is subject to the “General Terms and Conditions” and “Particular Terms and Conditions” of each service established in this presentation, annexes and our Service Contract. The Client accepts and agrees to these Terms and Conditions which will be formalized with the conclusion of the Markdebrand Services Contract. We can deliver the service offered to you with the help of our affiliates, licensors and service providers. You will comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the use of the service offer, and with the conditions of third parties, service descriptions, and support policy. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY The Client, Licensor and / or Advertisers recognizes and guarantees Markdebrand that all Content and advertising material used for the promotion of Products and / or Services through our team has the appropriate authorizations and licenses. The use of information by Markdebrand can be through texts, photographs, graphics, logos, brands, names, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes . Markdebrand assumes no responsibility for Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights of the brands worked for our Clients, licensors and / or advertisers or any content belonging to third parties and you agree that Markdebrand will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of or related to the use of any third party content. THIRD PARTY CONTENT As part of your use of the service offer, you may require access to third party content under the particular Terms and Conditions of the contracted service and / or with separate charges from Markdebrand. We make this third party content available on an "as is" basis, without compensation or support and any warranty of any kind (including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and no infringement), express or implied. You are solely responsible for the review, acceptance and compliance with all third party conditions and other restrictions applicable to third party content. All third party terms are exclusively between you and the corresponding third party. Markdebrand does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any content belonging to third parties. General delays: Any delay caused by conditions beyond reasonable control of the parties will not be considered a violation and will result in an extension of any performance due day by day. Each party will make every reasonable effort to notify the other party, in writing, of a delay. Conditions beyond reasonable control of the parties include, but are not limited to, natural disasters, acts of government after the date of the agreement, blackout, fire, flood, force majeure, labor disputes, riots, acts of war, terrorism and epidemics EVALUATION AND APPROVAL Evidence: Markdebrand will test and correct the final results using commercially reasonable efforts before indicating the expected results to the client. Approval periods: The client will be entitled to three (03) sessions of changes once the “Work Product” has been delivered by Markdebrand. After seven (07) business days after delivery, it will be considered tacitly accepted by the Client. FINAL DELIVERY Once the “Work Product” has been completed in accordance with the “General Terms and Conditions” and “Particular Terms and Conditions” of each Product and / or Service, Markdebrand will proceed with the formal delivery to the client, ending the contractual obligation Between the parts. Markdebrand will not be responsible for any type of change required by the Client after the approval and final delivery of the “Product of work” ACCREDITATION AND PROMOTION Accreditation: Markdebrand will have the right to place the accreditation, as a hyperlink or otherwise, in the form, size and location incorporated by virtue of the designer in the deliverables on each page of the final results. Promotion: Markdebrand reserves the right to reproduce, publish and display deliverables in portfolios and design websites, galleries, design magazines and other media or exhibitions for the purpose of recognizing creative excellence or professional promotion, and that he is credited with the authorship of deliveries in relation to such uses. Promotion approval: Either party, with the reasonable approval of the other, may describe its role in the project on its website and in other promotional and marketing materials, and, if not expressly opposed, include a link to the website of the other party. Abrir en Google Traductor